Friday, June 27, 2008

Tarah and Brandon's Wedding

Tarah LOVES pink, so her pale pink wedding dress was perfect for her and she looked amazing, as did the groom Brandon!!! Their February ceremony and reception held at Sun Ridge Canyon Golf Club in Fountain Hills, has a breathtaking view and the food is fabulous.

The cupcakes baked by P.J. from La Dolce Pesca are so yummy. The pink champagne are my favorite in the world!! This is one of my favorite photos and I had it enlarged to hang in my office.


Beautiful mountain views for the ceremony.
Tarah has a great relationship with her mom and she presented her mom with her bouquet in a special presentation during the reception, it was so sweet.

Much happiness to these two, they are such an awesome couple!!
Thanks Emily Estfan, EME Photograhy

1 comment:

Flossy Excessively Stylish Design said...

I want a pink champagne cupcake now. That picture makes me hungry! What a fun wedding! I loved her pink dress!