Monday, September 29, 2008

Jenna and Travis!

Wow, I love this couple!! Jenna and Travis are the best. I met Jenna's family when I coordinated Jenna's sister's wedding, Michelle a few years ago and their whole family is amazing, along with Michelle's husband Jason. SO, I was so excited when Jenna contacted me to assist in her planning. Jenna at the time of our planning was an event planner in the corporate world so she brought lots of fun ideas.



I have a lot in common with this couple. Travis had just graduated from Veterinary School and was accepted into the surgical graduate program at Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine. My husband also graduated from the College of Veterinary Medicine at KSU. And we now have the same wedding anniversary, June 7th!
Jenna and her dad heading up the aisle.
My friend Sami Hansen once again was the amazing florist, I think I will go to New York and drag her back to Phoenix.
The bridal party had a ton of fun on a golf cart!
Best wishes Jenna and Travis in cold Kansas, we will be feeling really badly for you this winter :)
Thanks Kevin King for the wonderful photography.

No comments: