Sunday, March 21, 2010

Desert Botanical Garden Wedding

What a beautiful day Colleen and Brad had for their wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix last weekend! After all the rain which seem to hit every weekend this winter it was SO nice to have such great weather. And if anyone deserved a nice day this awesome couple did!
Colleen and Brad just returned from their honeymoon and she sent me this...I can't say it enough - thank you so much for all you did to make our day run so smoothly. We have gotten so many comments, emails, phone calls etc about what an amazing day it was... and it was that way because of you. You are so awesome and I just loved having you by my side for the past 18 months! (yes its been that long!) Thank you Sandy!

How cute is this photo of Colleen and her bridesmaids?! Love it!!
Cristi Owen was the talented photographer and as you can tell she captured the day amazingly.





Colleen surprised Brad with this cute bobble head cake topper in their imagine. It was quite a hit at their reception.

Once again my talented daughter, Kelsey, Flossy Stylish Design, provided cute paper products.


Colleen was one of the most organized brides I have ever assisted, as well she and her mom were so fun to work with. I miss them already.



Best wishes Colleen and Brad!!!








No comments: