Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dot and Chris

Dot and Chris were married this past July on a very warm day in Arizona. Despite the heat they had a fun day. Their wedding colors of tiffany blue and strawberry red were perfect for the season and made the reception venue look so amazing! The linens and sashes were from Chair Covers and Linens, thanks Debbie!

Cute little candle favors that said "something blue"

Congrats to a cute couple!!

I love this photo of Dot's dress so beautiful. This was my last wedding of this past season. Thank you Reeves Photography for the great photos!


THIS season started this weekend and I have vowed to post those weddings as they happen weekly!! Watch for cute photos of Keisha and Darrin in the coming days.




2 comments:

Flossy Excessively Stylish Design said...

Very nice! The colors look great in the photos. I love the dress hanging on the cool door.

Simple Daisy said...

Hi there...
I love that color combination!! So fresh and yet so simple!