Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Julieann and Michael

Okay, this wedding was actually my first wedding in 2008 (January). Julieann was so sweet to send me these pictures a few days ago so I wanted to share them with you. They wanted their ceremony in a circle which was perfect for the ceremony location at the Biltmore Resort and Spa.
Julieann and Michael following the ceremony. Julieann was lots of fun to plan with, she was really busy with her job so when she had time to work on wedding plans she got a lot of things accomplished in a short amount of time!
The ballroom was gorgeous! Once again Sami Hansen was the amazing florist. The beautiful chocolate linens and chair covers are from Chair Covers and Linens, my local contact is Debbie Polley, she is so great!
My talented daughter, Kelsey of Flossy Stylish Design designed the invitations and paper products. Thanks Kevin King Photography!

No comments: